Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things happen for good reason

Hello all,

Well, it was bound to happen in this economy. My employer lost their one big account and half of the office got laid-off. I was one of the lucky few that got the axe... The good thing is that I have more time to spend with the kids and shine up the resume. Heck, I may even get to putting my demo reel together. -geek chills run up & down my spine-

So if you need a Project Architect, I know quite a few. But if you need a Jack-of-all-trades, I know only one. He's a bit overweight and has graying hair, but that that never hurt anyone and he knows his stuff ^_^. I will begin posting my online materials and resumes on the blog too. I'm just glad that I completed assembling my new computer system and all the bugs worked out!

I will be spending some more time on the blog as a great perk of my latest status. So I can get my Tips and Tricks for AutoCAD and maybe some Lightwave stuff as well.

...thanks for listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment