Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exhibit Design: Visitor's Center, Williams, AZ

The largest exhibit we made at David Wolfe Design was a USDA project for the proposed Visitors Center at Williams, AZ. It is located within the existing train station. It had many interactive exhibits, lit panel walls a DVD display unit and much more. I was responsible for the working drawings and fabrication of the exhibit pieces. Of course, I was not part of the installation team, I had to stay behind and hold down the fort.

Here is a link I found that has a few pictures of the exhibit: Visitor's Center I still have nightmares about that squirrel ^_^.


This is the DVD display still in the shop. It also has a fiber-optic light display that traces the route (66) from Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA.

Here is a closeup of the DVD and Fiber-Optic display.

These are pictures of some of the interactive display walls in the final installation.

This was by far one of the most challenging and most satisfying (after completion) exhibits I worked on at David Wolfe Design.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals.Keep on continuing with this.Also visit my site interactive display No matter where you are located,as our valued customer, you will have a single point of contact as a prime consultant keeping you informed of status, timeline, implementation, and progress of your product .

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for your great post and share about exhibition design service. I like your service and when I needed then I will must take your take fix. Some days ago i have fine out and this related site and here has also many online support....m
    exhibition management

    ReplyDelete